Cheerleading Party Ideas
Give me a C ... for Cheerleading, that is! These creative cheerleading birthday party ideas will have your little cheerleader feeling like she's at the top of the pyramid.
Average User Rating:
Is your little girl a cheerleader in the making? Then grab those pom-poms and start cheering for these fun cheerleading party ideas – including cheerleaders party invitations, decorations, recipes, games, and more.
Girls aged seven through thirteen just love cheerleading parties.
Cheerleaders Party Planning
For peace of mind, begin planning your bowling party six to eight weeks in advance. Start by choosing a location for your party. If you want to do it outside the house, find out about renting space at your party at a local gymnastics studio or gym.
Once you've decided on a location, it's time to gather all the supplies that you need, including cheerleading party decorations, gifts, and menu items. Planning ahead also gives your guests time to RSVP and make travel plans, if needed. Don't panic if you find yourself short on time; you can still plan a great party! Planning ahead simply reduces the risk of conflicts with guests' plans and may increase your party’s attendance.
Cheerleading Birthday Party Invitations
What better way to get in the cheerleading spirit than with creative, homemade cheerleader party invitations? Here are some creative ideas for making party invitations:
- Cut the shape of a megaphone out of red or pink cardstock. Write the name of the birthday girl in glitter glue on the front, and the party details on the back.
- Fold a piece of white construction paper or cardstock in half. From the top, cut out the shape of a cheerleading uniform (vest and skirt) so it is only attached at the top. Color in the uniform details on the front with markers in your child’s school colors, and write “You’re Invited!” on the front of the vest where the school logo would normally go. Write all the party details inside.
- Take a picture of the birthday girl in her cheerleading uniform. Fold a piece of cardstock in half and paste the picture on top, on the right side. In the white space on the left side, write “You’re Invited to [child’s name]’s Cheerleader Party! Write the party details inside and decorate with cheerleader stickers and glitter.
- Attach a card-style invitation to a pom-pom and send your invitations in padded envelopes.
Include creative wording for your party details, such as:
[child’s name]’s party is going to score!
And you’re invited, so don’t be late!
Cheerleading Party Supplies and Favors
If you plan to use paper tableware and cheerleading birthday party supplies, our Suggested Party Supply List may be quite helpful. Please note that you may not need everything on the list; it is intended only as a guide.
In addition to the basic party supplies (paper tableware, a tablecloth, streamers, and balloons) you may also want to consider renting or purchasing the following for your cheerleaders party:
- Pom Poms
- Trampoline (for practicing cheer tricks)
- Cheer Sticks
- Cheerleading Uniforms
Send your cheerleading party guests home happy with some fun-filled goodie bags. Fill them with cheerleading party favors, such as a Cheer tote, a sports water bottle, or sports headbands and wristbands.