1st Birthday Princess Party
Games, Activities, and Crafts
Average User Rating:
1st Birthday Princess Theme Games and Activities
Keeping kids busy at a first birthday party doesn't take a whole lot of planning. These toddlers seem perfectly capable of entertaining themselves. Consider setting out large blankets full of stuffed animals, building blocks, dolls, and picture books. Then just let the kids have fun!
If you do want to have a few games on hand in case they are needed, try one of these:
- Play a few rounds of “Ring Around the Rosy” with the guests and their parents.
- Sing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” or “The Wheels on the Bus” and have the children do the hand movements with you.
- Blow bubbles and allow the children to chase them around and pop them before they hit the floor.
- Decorate a child’s wagon with balloons, add stuffed animals, and give each guest a ride around the room.
- Set out paper and child-safe paint and let the guests fingerpaint masterpieces to take home.
1st Birthday Princess Party Favors
Thank your guests for coming with fun 1st birthday girl favors like bath time toys, building blocks, a small stuffed animal, or a DVD. Or, for something more unique, try a personalized bag tag that can be printed with each child’s name. These are great for diaper bags, strollers, and car seats.
Short on time? Birthday in a Box offers more than 100 party themes, thousands of party items, and personalized merchandise, such as banners, invitations, thank you notes, and more... all delivered to your door!