Have a hopping good time with these fun and creative frog birthday party ideas.
Average User Rating:
Ready for a "hopping" good party with guests that are jumping with joy? Whether your child likes Kermit the frog or the real swamp creatures, these frog party ideas -- including frog invitations, frog party supplies, frog party favors, frog games and more -- will help you throw a top-notch frog birthday party without "jumping" through hoops.
Boys aged four through eight are generally the biggest fans of a frogs party.
Frog Party Planning
For peace of mind, begin planning your frog birthday party six to eight weeks in advance. This will allow you time to gather all the supplies that you need, including frog party decorations, gifts, and menu items. Planning ahead also gives your guests time to RSVP and make travel plans, if needed. Don't panic if you find yourself short on time; you can still plan a great party! Planning ahead simply reduces the risk of conflicts with guests' plans and may increase your frog party’s attendance.
To simplify the rest of the party planning process, check out our Party Planning Timeline, and read the paragraphs below for more frog party ideas, such as selecting frog party supplies, frog party games, and more.
Frog Birthday Party Invitations
Want to make your own frog invitations? Here are a few ideas:
- Start with heavy green paper and start cutting out frog shapes. Draw a frog face on the front and write your party details on the back side.
- You could also cut a mouth slit in the paper frog and slide in a long pink paper tongue. Write the party details on the frog’s tongue. You could even add an insect sticker on the end of the tongue!
- Use fun wording to invite your guests, such as “Leap on Over to Our Pad For [child’s name]’s Hoppy Birthday Party” and “Ribbet Your Reply to [phone number].
- Ask guests to dress in green.
- Seal the envelopes with frog stickers.
Or, if your short on time, you can purchase personalized or pre-printed frog party invitations online. We recommend mailing your invitations three to four weeks prior to the party—any sooner and your guests may forget, any later and your guests may already have plans.
Frog Party Supplies and Frog Party Favors
If you plan to use paper tableware and frog birthday party supplies for your frog theme party, our Suggested Party Supply List may be quite helpful. Please note that you may not need everything on the list; it is intended only as a guide.
For goodie bags, purchase a variety of frog party favors, such as plush toy frogs, cans of frog putty, frog stickers, and frog poppers. Place all of these items inside clear or printed cellophane bags, and tie the bags closed with green ribbons.